Get Your Guaranteed Instant Quote Today!
- We respect your privacy
- POSITIVE TRADE PTY LTD Trading as Cash For Boats Australia respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors.
We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
- "Personal information" is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
- Collection of personal information
- POSITIVE TRADE PTY LTD Trading as Cash For Boats Australia will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
- You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service order.
We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs,
change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
- Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
- How we collect your personal information
- POSITIVE TRADE PTY LTD Trading as Cash For Boats Australia collects personal information from you in a variety of ways, including when you interact with us electronically or in person, when
- Use of your personal information
- POSITIVE TRADE PTY LTD Trading as Cash For Boats Australia may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services.
We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products
and services and better understand your needs.
- POSITIVE TRADE PTY LTD Trading as Cash For Boats Australia may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, sms or mail.
- Disclosure of your personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably
necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
- We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a
legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
- We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of POSITIVE TRADE PTY LTD Trading as Cash For Boats Australia,
, its customers or third parties.
- Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of Australia.
- If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases,
together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under
an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
your personal information to third parties, we will request that the third party follow this Policy regarding handling your personal information.
- Security of your personal information
- POSITIVE TRADE PTY LTD Trading as Cash For Boats Australia is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure,
we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access,
modification and disclosure.
- The transmission and exchange of information is carried out at your own risk. We cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us, or receive from us.
Although we take measures to safeguard against unauthorised disclosures of information, we cannot assure you that personal information that we collect will not be disclosed
- Access to your personal information
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for
the provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information, which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate,
out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org..
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
- Complaints about privacy
- If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to 2489 Logan Rd, Eight Mile Plains, QLD 4113, Australia. We take complaints very
seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
- When you visit our website
When you come to our website https://cashforboatsaustralia.com.au/
we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately
before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
store details about your use of the site. Cookies are not malicious programs that access or damage your computer. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies
but you can choose to reject cookies by changing your browser settings. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
to serve relevant ads to website visitors through third party services such as Google Adwords. These ads may appear on this website or other websites you visit.
- Third party sites
Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites
do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that POSITIVE TRADE PTY LTD Trading as Cash For Boats Australia
is not responsible for the privacy practises of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements
of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.
All Rights Reserved 2020 | SEO & Designed By Keplersoft